首页 > 英语资料 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 >

外国经典英语诗歌精选:惠特曼献给林肯《啊,船长!我的船长》

天下分享 31972

天下 分享

  《啊船长我的船长哟》是美国诗人惠特曼为悼念林肯而写下的著名诗篇。以下是小编给大家整理的外国经典英语诗歌精选——惠特曼献给林肯《啊,船长!我的船长》希望可以帮到大家

  o captain!my captain!our fearful trip is done,

  啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;

  the ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,

  这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。

  the port is near, the bells i hear, the people all exulting,

  港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。

  while follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;

  千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。

  but o heart!heart!heart!

  但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

  o the bleeding drops of red!

  瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!

  where on the deck my captain lies,

  甲板上躺着我的船长,

  fallen cold and dead.

  他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

  o captain! my captain!rise up and hear the bells;

  啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;

  rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,

  起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:

  for you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,

  迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;

  for you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing;

  他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;

  here, captain!dear father!

  啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!

  this arm beneath your head;

  我的手臂托着您的头!

  it is some dream that on the deck

  莫非是一场梦:在甲板上

  you 've fallen cold and dead.

  您倒下去,冰冷,永别。

  my captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

  我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;

  my father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;

  我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;

  the ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

  船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;

  from fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;

  历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。

  exult, o shores!and ring, o bells!

  啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!

  but i,with mourful tread,

  但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,

  walk the deck my captain lies,

  心悲切,步履沉重;

  fallen cold and dead.

  因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

相关推荐

热门图文

上一篇:外国经典英语诗歌精选:马洛最优美的抒情诗《牧羊人恋歌》

下一篇:外国经典英语诗歌精选:雪莱经典诗歌《致云雀》