首页 > 英语资料 > 英语口语 > 口语交际 >

关于家庭理财实用对话及情景句(一)

天下分享 31456

天下 分享

  以下是小编给大家整理的家庭理财实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家

  家庭理财 (一)

  Caleb: Excuse me, I have a question about transferring money from one account to another.

  卡列:打扰一下。我有一个问题,怎么转账?

  Lauren: I can help you here. Do you have the account numbers with you?

  劳伦:我可以帮您解决。这两个账户的账号您都带来了吗?

  Caleb: Yes.

  卡列:带来了。

  Lauren: Are they both under your name?

  劳伦:这两个都是在您名下的吗?

  Caleb: No, this account is my wife's account and that one is mine.

  卡列:不是,一个是我妻子的,另一个是我的。

  Lauren: OK, and are you going to put money into your wife's account?

  劳伦:好的,那您是想把钱转到您妻子的账户里吗?

  Caleb: Yes. Would it be possible to check my balance first?

  卡列:是的。能不能先査一下我账户的明细?

  Lauren: Not a problem. It looks like you have $450 in your current savings account.

  劳伦:不成问题。现在您的储蓄户头里有450美元。

  Caleb: OK, could you transfer $200 into her account then?

  卡列:好的,那您能不能转200美元到她账户里?

  Lauren: Would you like to add a narrative?

  劳伦:想要加留言吗?

  Caleb: Sure. Could you just type. Hope this helps with your life abroad. Love, C.

  卡列:当然。请您写上:“希望能对你的国外生活有所帮助。爱你,卡”。

  Lauren: That's very sweet of you. I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

  劳伦:您真体贴。我相信她一定会很感动的。

  Caleb: I hope she does. I've got rent due next week myself!

  劳卡列:我希望她会。我自己下周有一笔租金要付。

  Lauren: Well, you know that you can have a $1,000 overdraft on this account, right?

  劳伦:嗯,您知道这个账户可以透支1000美元,对吧?

  Caleb: Yes. Thanks for your help.

  卡列:知道。谢谢您的帮助。

  Lauren: You're welcome.

  劳伦:不客气。

  实用情景句型

  1. I have a question about transferring money from one account to another.

  我有一个问题,怎么转账?

  May I ask how to transfer money from one account to another?

  我能问一下怎么转账吗?

  May I ask something about transferring money from one account to another?

  我能问一下怎么转账吗?

  Where can I find a foreign exchange office?

  外币兑换处在哪儿?

  What's the dollar going for today?

  今天的美元汇率是多少?

  What's the exchange rate today?

  当今天的汇率是多少?

  Do you handle foreign exchange here?

  你们这里办理外汇业务吗?

  Does this bank handle foreign exchange?

  这银行办理外汇业务吗?

  I'd like to change some foreign currency.

  我想换些外币。

  What's the current exchange rate?

  当前的汇率是多少?

  2. Are they both under your name?

  这两个都是在您名下的吗?

  Did you open both of them under your name?

  这两个都是在您名下的吗?

  Are they both in your name?

  这两个都是在您名下的吗?

  May I see your identification?

  我可以看看你的身份证吗?

  I need to see some identification.

  我可以看看你的身份证吗?

  May I see your ID?

  我可以看看你的身份证吗?

  Do you have any ID?

  你有身份证吗?

  Do you have your bank ID card?

  你有银行的身份证吗?

  Endorse this, please.

  请在这背面签字。

  Initial this, please.

  请用你名字的首字母签字。

  3. Are you going to put money into your wife's account?

  那您是想把钱转到您妻子的账户里吗?

  Will you put money into your wife's account?

  那您是想把钱转到您妻子的账户里吗?

  Will you transfer your money to your wife's account?

  那您是想把钱转到您妻子的账户里吗?

  I'd like to transfer money into my savings account.

  我想把钱转到储蓄账户上。

  I need (some) change,

  我需要(些)零钱。

  I need some change, please.

  请给我一些零钱。

  I need a roll of quarters.

  我要一卷25分的硬币。

  Gimme some change.

  给我一些零钱。

  How about some change?

  给我兑换一些零钱怎样?

  4. Would it be possible to check my balance first?

  能不能先查一下我账户的明细?

  Please tell me my balance.

  请把我账号中的结余金额告诉我。

  Could you please tell me my balance.

  请把我账号中的结余金额告诉我。

  I'd like to know my balance, please.

  请把我账号中的结余金额告诉我。

  5. Would you like to add a narrative?

  想要加留言吗?

  Would you like to write down your message?

  想要加留言吗?

  Why not add a narrative?

  想要加留言吗?

  How much do you want to deposit with us?

  您希望在账上存入多少?

  How much do you wish to pay into your account?

  您希望在账上存入多少?

  How do you want it?

  这笔钱您要多少面值的现金?

  In what denominations?

  这笔钱您要多少面值的现金?

  Please key in your code.

  请输入密码。

  Please type in your code.

  请输入密码。

  6. Hope this helps with your life abroad. Love, C.

  希望能对你的国外生活有所帮助。爱你,卡。

  Hope this will help with your study.

  希望能对你的学生有所帮助。

  Hope this helps you live a better life abroad. Love, C.

  希望能对你的国外生活有所帮助。爱你,卡。

  Hope this helps your abroad life, Love, C.

  希望能对你的国外生活有所帮助。爱你,卡。

  He did not give up his hopes.

  他并没放弃他的希望。

  I hope that it will be fine tomorrow.

  我希望明天是个好天气。

  beyond hope

  没希望

  hope against hope

  抱一线希望

  hope for the best

  抱乐观的希望

  in (the) hope of...

  怀着……的希望

  7. I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

  我相信她一定会很感动的。

  I'm sure she would be moved.

  我相信这一定很感动她。

  I'm sure it would be moving.

  我相信这一定很感动她。

  You will appreciate his novels better if you read his autobiography.

  如果你读了他的自传,你就更能欣赏他的小说。

  We really appreciated her offering to help.

  当她提出愿意帮助忙时,我们确实很感激。

  8. You know that you can have a $1,000 overdraft on this account.

  您知道这个账户可以透支1000美元。

  Your account is overdrawn.

  存款用完了。

  You have drawn all the money in your account.

  存款用完了。

相关推荐

热门图文

上一篇:关于婚姻生活实用对话及情景句(一)

下一篇:家庭理财实用对话及情景句(二)