首页 > 英语资料 > 英语口语 > 口语交际 >

美味西餐 实用对话及情景句(二)

天下分享 31401

天下 分享

  美味的现代日常的对话应该怎么样去表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于美味西餐 实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家

  美味西餐 (二)

  Clerk: Good evening, ladies. A table for two?

  服务员:女士,晩上好。两位吗?

  Shirley: Yes, we booked a table this afternoon; But we're in a rush. Do you think we can be served and out of here in half an hour?

  雪莉:是的,我们今天下午已经预订了。但我们有急事,能在半小时之内吃完就走吗?

  Clerk: Certainly. Right this way. Do you wanna see the menu or do you know what you're gonna have.

  服务员:当然可以。好的,到这边来。你想看看菜单吗,想吃些什么?

  Shirley : Let's have a look at the menu. What can you recommend that's fast and good?

  雪莉:我们来看看菜单。你能推荐几个又快又好的菜吗?

  Clerk: If you like steak, have the sirloin. It's tasty as it can be.

  服务员:如果你想吃牛排,来块牛腰肉。再好吃不过了。

  Shirley : That sounds fine. I'll have mine rare. With French fries and a mixed salad on the side. What about you, Jane.

  雪莉:听起来不错。我想要份半熟的牛排,还有炸薯条,同时再上一份伴沙拉。你要什么,雪莉?

  Jane: I'll have the same. But make mine medium rare.

  简:我也一样。但是我的牛排要适中略生的。

  Clerk: What else would you like?

  服务员:你们还要什么?

  Shirley. I'd like smoked trout.

  雪莉:我来一个熏鲑鱼。

  Clerk Do you feel like dessert?

  服务员:要什么甜点?

  Jane: I'll have iced melon.

  简:我想要一份冰西瓜。

  Clerk: (Writing) Smoked trout, iced melon. Beverage?

  服务员:(写着)熏鲑鱼、冰西瓜,要什么饮料?

  Shirley: Two cups of water without ice.

  雪莉:来两杯不加冰的白水。

  (A few minutes later)

  (几分钟之后)

  Shirley: How's your steak? Mine's out of this world.

  雪莉:你的牛排怎么样?这份太棒了。

  Jane: Great. I was afraid it looked too well done. But It's just right.

  简:不错,但看来烤得太熟了。不过还可以。

  Shirley: Miss... the check please.

  雪莉:小姐,请结账。

  Jane: Dutch treat, OK?

  简:我们还是各付各的吧。

  Shirley: Sure. Separate checks, please.

  雪莉:好吧。请分幵算。

  Clerk: Seventy-five dollars and ninety cents.

  服务员:总共75美元90美分。

  Shirley: Here is 90 dollars. Keep the change.

  雪莉:这是90美元。不用找了。

  实用情景句型

  1. We booked a table this afternoon.

  我们今天下午已经预订了。

  We make a reservation for two this afternoon.

  我们今天下午已经预订了。

  We reserve a table this afternoon.

  我们今天下午已经预订了。

  Table for three.

  三个人用餐的桌位。

  Can we get a table for three?

  请给我订三个人的桌位。

  I have a reservation for a table for three.

  我订三个人的桌位。

  2. But We're in a rush.

  但我们有急事。

  We are in hurry.

  但我们有急事。

  We don't have enough time.

  但我们有急事。

  3. Do you think we can be served and out of here in half an hour?

  能在半小时之内吃完就走吗?

  It's too close to the door.

  这张桌子离门太近。

  Could we change tables? It's noisy here.

  我们可以换张桌子吗?这儿太吵了。

  Could I have a table by the air conditioner?

  我可以坐那张靠近空调的桌子吗?

  You may sit anywhere you like.

  你们可以随便坐。

  Sure. Where do you want to sit?

  当然可以。你们想坐在哪里?

  Sorry, it's been reserved.

  对不起,那张桌子已经有人订了。

  4. Let's have a look at the menu.

  我们来看看菜单。

  We are ready to order.

  请把菜单拿给我看看。

  Waiter, show me the menu, please.

  服务员,请把菜单拿给我看看。

  Could I have the menu, please?

  请把菜单拿给我看看。

  Please bring me the menu.

  请把菜单拿给我看看。

  I'm not ready to order yet.

  我还没有准备好点菜。

  We need a few more minutes to decide.

  我们还需要几分钟来做决定。

  I haven't figured out what I want yet.

  我还没想好要吃什么。

  5. What can you recommend that's fast and good?

  你能推荐几个又快又好的菜吗?

  What would you recommend?

  你有没有什么建议?

  Do you have any suggestions?

  你有没有什么建议?

  Why don't you try some roast duck?

  您为什么不尝尝烤鸭呢?

  Why don't you try it?

  您可以尝尝看。

  Don't you want a try?

  你不想尝尝吗?

  6. What else would you like?

  你们还要什么?

  Anything else?

  你们还要什么?

  What else?

  你们还要什么?

  Would you like a beer?

  要不要来杯啤酒?

  How about a beer?

  来杯啤酒如何?

  I'd like a bottle of wine.

  我想来一瓶葡萄酒。

  I'd like a glass of wine.

  我想来一杯葡萄酒。

  I'd like some red wine, please.

  我想来点儿红葡萄酒。

  7. Mine's out of this world.

  我这份太棒了。

  Mine is great!

  我这份太棒了。

  Mine is good!

  我这份太棒了。

  Mine is nice!

  我这份太棒了。

  Mine is delicious!

  我这份太棒了。

  8. Dutch treat, OK?

  我们还是各付各的吧。

  Let's go Dutch.

  咱们平分吧。

  Let's go fifty-fifty.

  咱们平分吧。

  Pass me the hat.

  咱们平分吧。

  Could I have the check, please?

  请给我账单,好吗?

  Can I have the bill, please?

  请给我账单,好吗?

  Waitress, let me have the bill, please?

  小姐,请把账单给我。

  It's on me.

  我来付钱。

  Let me get it.

  我来付钱。

  Let me have the check.

  我来付钱。

  This is my round.

  我来付钱。

  I'll pay for drinks.

  我来付酒水的钱。

  Be my guest.

  我请客。

  This is my treat.

  我请客。

  I'll treat you.

  我请客。

  9. Keep the change.

  不用找了。

  Let's call it a wash.

  剩下的不用给了。

相关推荐

热门图文

上一篇:享用中餐实用对话及情景句(一)

下一篇:美味西餐实用对话及情景句(一)